Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: My ewsconf.exe for EWS64XL stoped working!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jazzjazzjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2001
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was having problems with the drivers of my EWS64XL under win2000. After someone told me to change all the settings of the EWSCONF.EXE to Pnp, windows2000 doesn?t recognize my soundcard any more. So I decided to change the settings again to the old values, but now, when I try to open the EWSCONF.EXE he gives the error <The system cannot find the file specified!> and I?m not able to change anything. So now I have a soundcard that can not be recognized by won2000.
    I?m desesperating..... I already reinstalled win2000, to be sure it is no problem between win2000 (old files, for e.) and the EWSCONF.EXE, I also took a new EWSCONF.EXE to be sure it is not the old programm that is defect, and so on.
    If I put my old EWS64S! win 2000 recognizes the card, but not with my EWS64XL, so it must be some settings that are onboard (on the soundcard) that aren?t allowing win2000 to recognize the card: SO I JUST WANNA KNOW, how can I reconfigure my EWS64XL in order to be recognized by win2000.

    PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ONE... This whole story is REALLY frustrating....

    Greetings
    Patrick

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member skara69's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try to reconfigure your EWS with a boot DOS disk with these files

    ftp://ftp.terratec.net/Audio/EWS/64L...ool_EEprom.exe

    and at prompt write
    A:\ews64neu.exe

    It had to go well...

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member skara69's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    try to reconfigure your EWS with a boot DOS disk with these files

    ftp://ftp.terratec.net/Audio/EWS/64L...ool_EEprom.exe

    and at prompt write
    A:\ews64neu.exe

    It had to go well...

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •